Saturday, December 5, 2015

New To Blogging

New To Blogging?
I am fairly new to this whole blogging thing. I love to write about anything that will help other's have success in their business and in life.
How does a person know what to blog about? Jobs, schools, politics, network marketing, religion etc, and it can feel overwhelming to a beginning blogger. I'm sure even the experts have their days too.
Focus on things that you know to write about at first. Progress into other things slowly.
For instance, I just am learning about keywords and how useful they are in writing my blog to be seen by searches.
Using Keywords http://www.sarkemedia.com/using-keywords/
Thus far I have only skimmed the surface to honing my craft.

More to follow as the days roll on.
Trade Dimes For Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment