Monday, December 21, 2015

I'll Do It Next Year

The words; "I'll do it next year" just make me so mad!
I can't tell you how many times I have heard that from people this year when I'm presenting this awesome business opportunity to them.
What makes them think that they are going to "do it" at all? These are just excuse words to make entrepreneurs think that the person whom they're speaking with are actually interested in what they have to offer to them.

STOP Listening to these excuse words! If there not going to jump on board with your "wonderful" opportunity after meeting with them the third time or fourth time, they're NOT going to join up with you.
It takes four to six "touches" to actually get them interested most of the time. You might find those rare gems that jump in feet first and shoot out of the gate with a bang.

Another year is coming to a close. How did you do with recruiting people into your business?
How will you do things differently from the year to make next year more profitable?

Will YOU be trading dimes for time, or time for your dimes?



No comments:

Post a Comment