Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Strategic Planning Nights or Days

Strategic Planning 


 
Strategy planning for your business is essential!
Making a monthly, weekly and daily planning keeps you on track to start and finish your goals.
 
When we were in college we has a planning day. Finals, parties and work.
If I don't take the time out of my days to make plans that will help me grow my business, then why am I even in business for myself?
 
To become a successful business owner one must choose between doing things that no one else will want to do.
Missing out on the"fun" things at the time just lead up to having more freedom to do what you want when you want later.
My blog site is titled, "Trading Dimes For Time" for a reason.
I don't know about you but I want the unlimited freedom and income of being a business owner.

My main network marketing business is a cutting edge, one of a kind scientific technology that is patented to reduce inflammation by 40% in 30 days. Now they (Lifevantage) just launched another breakthrough technology that is backed by science to reduce the visceral fat in your gut. Yes that's what I said too. How can they do that?
 
 Strategic planning is how they accomplish this. Planning to be the first to market with Nrf2 activation technology and changing the way network marketing companies will do business in the future.
How do you plan out time for your business?
I'm trading my dimes in for my time are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment