Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Are You A Blogger?

I really never took blogging seriously until a few months ago. I know that there are tricks to attracting people to your "blog" site and figuring out what they are is so confusing.
Then one day while on Facebook, chating with one of my community members she introduced herself and a friendship began. Before I knew it I had become a part of this great, secret 🔐, blogging society. I felt like I was back in school. Running with the hippest, coolest kids that are getting noticed for being leaders and shakers.
What is this blogging community?

  Power Affiliate Club is the most amazing group of people that are happy to help you learn how to improve your content, change your blog site with tips and great mentors to follow. Like Lesly Federici RN, The Artistic Affiliate whom is the founder of the PAC Community. Her partner in blogging and brainstorming this community is Monna Ellithorpe, The Blue Jean Writer.
These ladies are a powerhouse in the blogging community and I for one am grateful to have met them.
Did you know that people get paid for blogging? Yes it's true!
Visit the link to the PAC community tell them Alicia Osmera referred you.
Let us start our journey to personal growth and blogging together.
Gain The Advantage!

2 comments: