Monday, November 2, 2015

Money, Money, Money

More Month Then Money

I'm curious to know how many of you reading this have more month then you do money at the end of every month?
Not surprising to see that about 95% of you said, "That's me".
Most people don't even have a minimum of $1,000 in savings account, or even have a savings account. There living pay check to pay check and that isn't even enough.
The though process that has been taught forever in schools isn't, I repeat ISN'T working!!
Why aren't we pushing our schools to teach real life situations? Teach our children how to become an entrepreneur, self sufficient, hard working adults.

Are you above the line or below it? How can we change our situations with the means we have right now?
On my other blog, Connect With Alicia on WordPress I point out that we need multiple streams of income to survive these days.

Think of income as a bar stool with four legs. If one leg is loose and falls off one maybe able to still balance on it. However if two legs or even three fall off then there's a problem. See my point?

How do we change our lives, our families lives for the better?
The only solution that I have found is , ...... Network Marketing. Yes I said it and I will keep saying it because it's the only real solution.
If you agree fine, if you disagree that's okay too.
My goal is to inform others, help them where I'm needed and see everyone who wants to have the freedom they deserve obtain it.

You
http://www.connectwithalicia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment