Thursday, November 19, 2015

Whirlwind Changes

Life happens! Every now and then life throws us into a whirlwind and we can either become overwhelmed with it, or choose to push through it.
That happened to me this past weekend. Life halted for a brief period and it felt like the wind had just picked up my life, my children's lives and carried us away.
"Whirlwinds" happen when a person is building a business. It starts with an idea, then the planning, excitement of doing something new and different.
We start out excited in our new venture with the attitude that we are going to change the world. Then bam!! Life takes us for a ride. I don't know anyone who enjoys "wind therapy" that is unless your on a motorcycle and that is a whole different"wind therapy".
Life tried to knock me and my family down; however we choose to fight back and push through the whirlwind to see the sunny side.

No comments:

Post a Comment