Sunday, November 1, 2015

Trading Dimes For Time

What?

I know what you're thinking, what is she talking about?

Fact:

Everyone needs an income!  It doesn't matter where it comes from we just need money!

In school we are programed to get a good education,  find that rewarding career, work for someone else for 40 to 50 years and retire.

Really how's that working out for you?

After loosing my job in 2011 with a prominent DME, Oxygen company here in Denver, Co I took some time off to finish some projects that I had been working on. I knew  I really didn't want to go back to the corporate world for ever.  Oh yes I worked for another company and another when  something kept nudging me inside.  What was I doing with my life? How did we get to this point financially at our ages.

We weren't getting ahead!

I did everything that I was taught to do and still didn't have my promised  "American Dream".

Solutions

So what's the solution to the problem?

Work two or three jobs just to get by and provide for your family.   One income was great back in the 50's, 60's and maybe even the 70's. Now with the rising costs of rents, food, gas, clothing, healthcare, etc what's the solution?  Was I willing to settle for the "norm"?

 Not me!   

There had to be a beter way of making money to benefit pur needs, wants and desires.  Sure I had tried other network marketing companies before with no results except going broke.  That was until someone cared enough about me to share their opportunity with me,  helping  me create the solution to our financial and health needs.

This is not for everyone.  I'm not even sure that it's for you reading this right now.  It takes dedication,  commitment, and hard work to run a million dollar business. 

Don't mistake what I'm saying.  I don't have a million dollar business YET.  I am obtaining my dreams, goals, wants and desires  by going out and making them happen!

Riding is only a part of our lives.  In order to ride free we need money to pay for the gas, maintanance for the Harley Davidson,  food, drinks and whatever else comes along.  My husband is my main focus and just one of the reasons  I am helping others achieve their "American Dreams"  as well. 

Trading my dimes for time just wasn't what I wanted anymore.  However    trading  my time for dimes , that is the only choice for me.

If your seeking a "better way" of living life check out the only cutting edge, one of a kind science backed and researched Nrf2 technology company.

http://connectwithalicia.comhttp://www.mylifevantage.com/anewera

No comments:

Post a Comment